This is a well-balanced and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with pale yellow hues sparked by hints of green. Expressive aromas of passion fruit, pink grapefruit and lime are rich and enticing with a touch of caper. On the palate, flavors of grapefruit and lime zest come together with passion fruit to create an intense and delicious wine.
Brilliant pale yellow hues are speared with youthful hints of green. Aromas are rich and enticing. Grapefruit, green lime, caper, and citrus tones couple with a vibrant note of lychee. Flavors present incredible intensity of grapefruit, lime and lemon zest, all with a subtle thread of fennel. The 2014 vintage produced a powerful and intense Sauvignon Blanc.
• Thai Crispy Chicken Skin Salad
• Hummus, Kale and Ahi Bruschetta
• Crab Cakes with Blood Orange Sauce
• Tarragon Chicken Salad Sliders
• Grilled Shrimp, Grapefruit, Avocado and Watermelon Radish Salad
• Black Bean, Corn and Pumpkin Stew